As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
2 quizzes
weetoweet 2 quizzes!
LOL i kope de
coz im bored la!
1st quiz:1.do u think u r pretty?
dun tink so bt i am still falling for myself ;D2.do u think u r clever?
nt really, i gt a c6 for maths and no A1s for EOYs leh3.are u in special stream?
surprisingly yes cuz im specially disabled in my brain LOL4.do pple say that u r pretty?
yes,bt i tink they r saka-ing me? duno LOL5.are u happy now?
YES! let's yi qi get high,hao ma?6.do u have a crush?
u mean the ice cream called mag-a-crush or sm crap lai tht?7.how many boyfriends do u have?
415615689416 LOL no la fake de8.where r u now?
where do u think i am?smwhr on mars or jupiter? obviously is on EARTH la!9.do u have a grp of friends that u hang out with? If not go to 11.
yeahu dun hv fwens cn find me! i wan more fwens! LOL10.who r they?
uh songyan,weilin,mengyan,sandi,yvonne and other core grp ppl la11.which cca r u in?
tht stupid frigging library!12.do u prefer single or attached?
er-hem.im attached to my clothes now13.do u love ur friends?
duh!~14.who is the closest guy to u now in sch?
duno leh?15.do u love urself?
YES.ALOT! OK!16.do u love ur siblings?
yuppy!17.do u go to the arcade?
YESH! arcade is FUN! <3!18.do u play car racing?
u mean arcade or com or hp or real life?19.do u take pictures of urself?
YES! COZ I AM A ZI-LIAN GUANG WAD!20.do u like to do quizzes?
depends on my mood lorthe other quiz:name a friend whose name starts with a "s"
SANDI YOYO!do you chew on you straws?
most of the tym!*chew chew*do you have curly hair?
duno leh gt abit qiao at the ends of my hairwad is the next concert u r goin to?
im nt into concerts,dude!who's the coolest person in ur life?
MYSELF!<3!>
wad words do u say a lot?
"uh?" or "eh?"
wad is the last thing u ate?
uh i tink is the pizza at church leh!
and it seems lyk a long tym ago!
wad was the last thing u said to someone and who was it?
"tsk" to the com!
do u watch tv?
yea
have u seen the movie donnie darko?
dun tink so,doesnt ring a bell
ever been hunting?
nope thts gross!
is marriage in ur future?
nope,i dun tink so
wad should u be doin rite now?
uhm i am supposed to cook my own dinner bt i lazy go
do u have a nickname?
yea loads!
do u believe in love at first sight?
nt realli?
is drug free the way to be?
medicine are oso considered drugs,so u wan me to die when im sick?
are u a heavy sleeper?
no!so juz shut up when i sleep!
last time u used a skateboard?
uh roll it across the floor in a fast pace and
hit my cousin's ankle and caused it to bleed! LOL
where was the last place u slept besides ur house?
chalet!<3! and i am goin again! weetoweet!
ever ran out of gas on a road?
u mean human gas or stomach gas or car gas?
best movie u have seen in the past two weeks?
uh duno forgot wad movie i watched liao
i tink is a comedy w wl
do you think pple who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
i duno,if they gt problem go find the counsellor lor
last
1.person u saw: uh sister
2.talked to on the phone:weilin
3.person who hugged u: forgot liao
4.person u texted:mengyan
today
1.date:2611
2.got any plans:cook my dinner and watch tv and slp!
3.dislikes about tmr:no guitar learning frm ken! sob! LOL
currently
1.missing someone: uh cg?
2.mood: lazy! and happi!
true or false
am a morning person: im more nocturnal
i am a perfectionist: false
i am currently in my pajamas:i dun wear pajamas,i wear hm clothes thn slp
i am online 24/7: smtyms,recently no
i am very shy around the opposite gender: false
can be paranoid at times: TRUE!
i currently regret sth tt i have done: true
i enjoy taking on the phone: TRUE!
i have a lot to learn: absolutely TRUE! considering the fact tht i omost flunked my maths!
i have a secret: FALSE! i gt alot of secrets! LOL
{.8:10:00 PM