As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
daily blogging
lalala
i am gg to blog daily
since i hv nth to do
blogging will tk up sm of my tym
...
i hv nth to blog abt
oh ya i tink olvls finish liao ar?
hms sth liddat
gahs.
this is bored
blahsblahsblahs
whooppeee!
tml gg to sakae w wl!
SAKAE!<3! LOL
and i am looking forward to my's bdae chalet!
WOWOWOW!
woots!<3!
CHALET!<3~!
this wk is gg really slow
when will saturday ever cm??
hmms
to cg: i dun really care ler u all can treat me lyk i am invisible i am the odd one i am in the wrong or crap lyk this bt i dun care animore coz im here to worsip and GODand do sth w the stupid fellowship thingyu all can go into tiny groups of self discussion abt meand leave me outbt i dun care coz nth can stop me anymorei am nt the person u know frm the startfor the better or worse i dun carei dun nid u all lermatter of factu arent there when i needed u all oncemayb it was those incidents tht made me feel this waebt i dun think soit was sth elseonce i had thot i cld really blend in w u allbt i dun think it is possible for metoo bad thn sm one hv to back down adn leave this fucking placeand tht person has to be memayb i shld stop tokin to everyone in the cgto prevent them for stumbling/discouragedor crap lyk thisbeocz they r more important thn mei cld probably juz leave in front of u alland u all wldnt even care a hooti am nv gg to plan or help in any activities agni noe my help is not needed anywaeso y waste u al and my tym?and my attitude?wad the fucking heck abt it?i dun carei am juz the wae i am and i cant change itand i most probably wonti hate changing myself to fit in to sm ppl expectationsi hate fitting into ppl's expectationsu all may think tht i am nt teachable and crap lyk thtbt i dun even have a say abt anithingu all dun even listen to me for a few secondsall of u are juz too wound up in ur tiny discussion groups u all each formedmayb i shldnt hv came at the first placei shldnt hv agreed to cm i shldnt hv stayed and disrupt the lovely group u all hadmayb i am the one hu hv the probi am the one hu is obstructing u all the spiritual growthi am the redundant onei shld hv known frm the start tht i was juz a redundant frigging foolfucking hellim pissed off by myself
{.11:03:00 AM