As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
koped frm nicole
once again i koped this quiz frm NICOLE!<3thanks ar :DDDD1. Song playing at the moment?
MAJESTY byPLANETSHAKERS <33332. Reasons for living?
JESUS!<33. Do you think you're ok?
absolutely not! didn't u noe tht i was released frm woodbridge?or rather i escaped4. Ever donated blood?
nope.5. Favorite color(s)?
duno.depends on my mood ba?6. Accessories you usually wear?
specs?7. One song to describe a heartbreak in the past?
duno lei?i dun get tis qns leh?8.Last place you went to?
church!<39.Last person you went out with?
hms.last person ar?mayb is yvonne?10. The most exciting sport
seeing u getting beaten up :D11.Ever had a baby?
i dunwan kids ;D12. Movie you want to watch?
death note!<313. Any piercings?
nope.my parents will go into a mad rant i if go get them*RES*14. The most romantic gift received?
uhm.duno?considerin e fact th i owaes spoilt my fwens' present >.<15. Act on stage before?
yea16. Struck by lightning before?
if i am struck by lighning, i wldnt be here doin tis quiz :DD17. Danced with your loved ones before?
NDP!<333318. Ever wished you could turn back time?
ALWAYS AND YES :((((19. What would you do if you woke up one day to find yourself to be with someone from the opposite sex?
go back to sleep.it muz be a dream xD or mayb tht person is a transevtite(wadevr wae u spell it)20. One song that's meaningful to you?
MAJESTY!<321. Missing whoever now?
THEM):22. What will you be doing tomorrow?
doin normal things a human does and O2JAM-ing23. Ever thought of robbing a bank?
YES.i am desperately broke lor24. One thing you totally regret doing/done?
i regret doing alot of things leh25. Do people like you?
NO.and i dun mind(: cuz i noe my attitude sucks 26. What was the last game you played on the computer?
O2JAM :D27. Someone who means a lot to you at the moment?
THEM): they probably dun noe28.The color of your bed?
ehs?i lazy go check.i tink is a mixture of colors ba29. Do you hate someone at the moment?
yea.MYSELF30. What do you wish to happen now?
turn back time and stop myself frm letting those incidents happen31. Last time you ate pizza?
longlong time ago D:32. Ever been given a ring?
yea.me gave it to me ;DDD33. Do people think you're weird?
YES.accodring to ppl,they tink i am siao lang w a bad attitude34. Movies now showing that you hate?
evryting tht i haven watched(excluding FINAL CALL and DEATH NOTE)35. Most important thing in your room?
my hp36. Last movie watched?
flushed away >.<37. Last television show watched?
uh the show on chnl 8,10.30pm or 11pm.frm mon to wed de.38. Who is the person you want to see right now?
THEM):39. Ever called a person useless?
yes.me called me useless.which i am40. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
smtyms yes smtyms nolife is getting dead boring tis daeso2jam-boundtatas.tis weiduoliya signing off
{.11:30:00 AM