As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Q1)Single,taken or crushing? singleQ2)Are u happy wif ur life now? is anyone out there actualli satisfied w his/her lyf?Q3)When u meet the right person,will u fall for him/her fast?wad if i meet the left person?Q4)Have u had ur heart broken?YES.the tym when i cldnt pass my level 16 mission till wl helped me :DQ5)Do u believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable? huh?uh duno wad tis qns means?Q6)Would u talk to someone back if he/she cheats in euu?eh?seriously tis quiz is so chimQ7)Have u talk to another person about marriage before?hello?i am still 13.not marriageable age in singapore :DQ8)Do u wan children?no thanksQ9)How many? i have oredi said i din wan kids,didn't i?Q10)Would u consider adoption? hw many tyms muz i tell u i dun wan kids?Q11)If someone likes u right now,wat do u think to let u knows how him/her feelings?arh?erm i cant get tis qnsQ12)Do euu enjoy getting into relationship?yeahs. i love my family,friends,dar :DQ13)Be honest,wat did u and ur ex did?.... tthis quiz is seriously so dirty-mindedQ14)Do u believe in love at first sight? maybe?Q15)Are u romantic? if u count me as romantic, u can go eat ur sh*tQ16)Do u believe u can change someone?i am not tht influential and pro D:Q17)If u could marry somewhere,where would it be?smwhr over the rainbow ;DDDDDQ18)Do u easily give in when u r fighting?NO.NEVER EVER!I AM ELIGIBLE FOR FANG DUI DANG! HOW CAN GIF UP SO EASILY?Q19)Do u haf feelings for someone right now?ehs?my family,fwens,myself and dar loQ20)Have u ever wished tat u could haf someone but u messed it up? uh.once again i cant get tis qns D:Q21)Have u broken a heart?a ornamental glass heart bottle counted?Q22)If ur best friend fall in love wif he/she tat u are deeply in love wif.What would u do? i duno?uh jiu let her fall lor.juz dun find me for medication can le :DQ23)Are u missing someone right now? yes.my o2jam character ;DNow you have to ask 5 friends to do this survey on their blog.Write down their names below .Tag them in their blog to let them know and DON'T stop doing this survey.This survey have been going around.It made people occupied.Get started. And the 5 lucky people are:1) ANYONE 2) HU HAS3) NOTHING 4) BETTA5) TO DO :DDDp.s. i noe my fwens' the names v qi guai :D
{.11:38:00 AM