As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
the quizzes frm nicole!(jicole!)
1st quiz#o1; grab a book nearest to u and turn to page 18 read line 4
.... its a dictionary! and i cant b bother to flip it thn!#o2; stretch ur left hand out as far as u can, wad can u reach?
stapler?LOL#o3; wad is the last thing u watched on TV?
uh the chnl u 10pm show abt aeroplanes and pilots#o4; without looking, guess wad is the time now
10.45#o5; look at the clock, wad is the actual time now?
10.49#o6; wif the exception of the computer, wad can u hear?
uh the whirring of my fan and catch ur wave
#o7; when did u last step outside? wad were u doin?
uh ytd,go bugis w sandy!#o8; before u start this survey, wad did u look at?
tv#o9; wat r u wearing?
reebok tee and jps shorts
#1o; did u dream last nite?
mayb?i dun rmb my dreams nowadays
#11; when did u last laugh?
juz nw when i banged my head into the wall
#12; wad is on the wall of the rooms u are in?
paint?#13; seen anything weird lately?
define weird pls#14; wad do u tink of this quiz?
i cant tink#15;wad is the last film u saw?
flushed away?tink so bahx#16; if u become a multimillionaire overnite, wad would u buy?
ervything on my wishlist!#17; tell me something about u tat i dunno
uh i am human(:#18; if u could change one thing bout the world, regardless of guilt or politics, wad would u change?
dunoleh? more ppl to cm into the kingdom of GOD?
#19; do u like to dance?
okok#2o; imagine ur first child is a girl, wad will u call her?
dsfjhdslfjl#21; imagine ur first child is a boy, wad will u call him?
iuwqreoiqw#22; have u ever considered living abroad?
erm yes#23; wad do u want god to tell u when u reach the pearly gates?
huh?gates made out of pears?or wad?#24; 4 ppl muz do this in their blogerm.
hu ever c this quiz and hv the urgent urge to this LOLthe 2nd quiz!
1. Thrown up in public?
tink so.tink is at jac's bbq party2. Eaten or drank anything spoiled?
duno
3. Had a rip in your pants you didn't know about?
LOL ppl will tell me de!4. Tripped while checking someone out?huh?dun think i ever check anyone out b45. Had to pay for something you broke?
no,i broke sth once bt i RAN AWAY! LOL6. Nearly drowned?
uh yeahh7. Passed out?
yeahh
8. Had a crush on somebody?
i crush ants.is tht counted?9. Been stuck in the rain
yuppy! and i kinda lyk it, u noe10. Been attacked by an animal?
YES! my cousin's freako dog!11. Caught people having sex?
no,y dun u do it w sm girl/guy and let me catch u on purpose,huh?12. Fallen asleep while driving?
i dun fall asleep driving ppl crazy(:13. Felt attracted to someone of the same sex?
uh YEAHH! my dar!14. Actually slipped on a banana peel?
altho i am clumsy,bt miraculously i din!15. Made a wish that came true?
blahComplete The Sentence
16. I once had a dream...
that i died and had no funeral! LOL17. I'm only racist towards...
duno leh,depends on my mood
18. I don't even know why I'm...
feeling tired!19. I'd give anything to have sex with...
no one in mind20. Nothing sucks more than having to...
not go church and lose my loved ones21. If I had six bucks I'd buy...
duno?so little money,buy wad?
22. It's hot. I should take off my...
my long hair! LOL23. It's always more fun if you...
jump abt and laugh!24. You can't eat steak without...
a mouth! duh~!25. You better shut up before I
sew ur mouth up and taped it dwn w sticky tape!
26. I really like you and everything but...
but... but... but... *blacks out* LOLWhat would you do if...
27. A dirty old guy at the airport slaps your ass?
conk him rite on his dick28. Somebody was about to steal your car?
take out my pocket swiss knife and slash him29. You wake up with a billion spiders crawling all over you and your bed?
go back to sleep[:
30. You farted while giving a persuasive speech in class?say:
oopsie!i am having a air attack here!pls duck dwn under ur tables! LOL31. The person you just kissed tells you they have oral herpes?
thn call thn person to **** off and consider whther to kick his dick or not32. You have three wishes?
wow so i have three wishes,so?33. The government allowed you to choose one thing to be made illegal and one thing to be legalized?
alcohol for 18 and below to be legalized and garlic and onion producing made illegal(:34. Jessica Simpson was at your front door asking for jumper cables?
i wun noe she is jeesica simpsom and i dun hv jumper cables i tink35. You had a time machine?
wow ths gr8! i wun let u use it,so there! LOL36. FOX gave you a half hour show to do whatever you wanted?
uh i duno leh!
Would you rather....37. Would you rather find the cure for cancer or the cure for aids?
cancer!38. Would you rather have the power to fly, or the power to teleport?
teleport! whee~!39. Would you rather have the power to see the future, or the power to record your dreams?
see the future!40. Would you rather be really skinny, or really fat?
im super fat so i wan b super SKINNY! LOL
41. Would you rather be lost in a forest, or stuck in a box?
uh neither thanks anw!42. Would you rather be in a drama movie, or a comedy?
im nt gd in acting43. Would you rather be in a hip hop video or a rock video?
both[:44. Would you rather have your birthday on Christmas Day, or on February 29th?
CHRISTMAS! THE BIRTH OF CHRIST! (:45. Would you rather live in the sewer, or in Afghanistan?
neither,coz both sounds disgusting to me! :O46. Would you rather be in a mental institution or in a penitentiary?
mental insstitution,i dun wan to live in smwhr tht has penises in it): LOL47. Would you rather snow board or hang glide?
BOTH!48. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?
neither,i rather be myself!
What's the first word that comes to your mind when you read the following words?49. Courage:
wah!50. Driver:
car51. Yoga:
sian52. Bakery:
orh
53. Roach:
wow
54. Mushroom:
shitake!<3!
55. Sprung:
huh?56. Exotic:
wadevr
57 Pythagorean:
eh?
{.9:14:00 PM