As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
back frm chalet!
haha
i noe u guys miss me lots
dun worry i am safely back!
x)
yeahh
chalet was q fun
and i am gona post abt it
since i hv nth to do ;D
right
o412o6went to buy food for bbq
and then we bbq-ed(duh!)
leftovers gt alot!
lyk 6 plates liddat?
yeahh think so
and they went dwn the rubbish bin
such a waste!
and sandy feels guilty abt it?
LOL
at nite was horrible
i cldnt slp and thn i climbed on to the bed
and the aircon damn de cold
and i juz cldnt get to slp
o512o6
went to escape!
considering the fact tt i din slp
i cldnt endure the rides
was feeling dizzy and sleepy
so went back to chalet w sandy to rest
sorry,sandy,for wasting ur money
and thn after tht during evening
joyce and sandy went home
sob
ohya
for sm unknown reasons
i am able to slp q soundly!
LOL
o612o6
HOME SWEET HOME!<3!
rightt
was nt feeling really well
had a flu,headache and cough
called my dad to picked me home!
and the rest went to east coast park
which is a gd thing
since i din realli wan go cycle
and i am lyk the odd one out la
and when i reached home
i had a really long shower
nicceeee!
and a longgg sleep!
yeahhand i tink thts abt itwelltodae mission "trippers" are backand i am sian diaocoz they back thn alot of pplLOLi dun lyk?hahas.welli hope tht xiuwen can cm churchand weilin can cm back too!praying hard for them!haizthis week sure pass v fastnw oredi thurs liaothn v quickly jiu shi sat liaoabit nt looking forward to sat duno whymayb i am too tiredand i am sickbt im doin icebreakers and i seriously drawing a blank?rightti hv nth post abt and i duno wad to do for icebreakerslalas.nxt mon cell outing to sentosa...and i dun realli feel lyk gg?yeahh i dun duno y bt i noe i am supposed to support their ideasand wadsoever crap thingsbt i juz dun feel the enthusiasm in mesianyeahh all i noe i am nowis siannnnsiannnsiannnnnnwthi dun wan to act happy animorebt i am nt supposed to be sadi mean nt supposed to show my sadness la....keeping my troubles behind the screensand only GOD knowswonder when will help cm?haizfeeling sleepy bt i juz cant slpoh welli mite as well sit here and type sm realli crap and long postblahs.and thn i will go do my qtthn call xiuwen and thn i duno wad liao lorwill there be a tym whereby i can realli be the true ME?i doubt sohaiz nth to rite le lawthbyebye ;D
{.1:09:00 PM