As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
quiz
eeyer
my face is peeling off skin
shucks
wth
it will be a long time i go play at a beach liao
and even if i go i will put wadver protective lotion
grr
anw
koped quiz frm jicole ;D
1.The phone rings. Are you quick to answer or do you ignore?
depends on the distance b/w me and the fone and my mood2.When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
uh think so?3.In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
LOL if i noe the ppl there i will be both, if nt i will be listener ;D4.Do you take compliments well?
hur?i tink so coz i am alwaes *choumei-ing* :D5.Are you an active person?
so-so. depends on my sleep time and mood6.Are you a parent?
are you?7.Do you like to ride horses?
i have never rode on it before.but i wldnt fancy it.thks anw ;D8.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
yeahh.some drama one-day camp crap when i was k29.What was your favorite game as a kid?
running around and screaming on the top of my voice for whatsoever reason10.If a sexy person was pursuing you,but you knew he/she was married would you still get involved with them?
NO!i am nt tht bad.and i dun go for sexy people11.Are you judgmental?
smtyms la12.Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
maybe. i could juz try to change him ;D13.Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
i like to pursue my dreams but i dun lyk my nightmares to pursue me :D14.Have you ever had a stalker?
LOL NO15.If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
neither,thank you. but if one day i turn blind,i wont go compete in jue dui superstar lyk sm bu yao lian de ren do ;D16.Are you sexy?
never17.Do you know how to shoot the gun?
toy guns! and water guns ;D18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'd try to save?
I KNOW THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION! i will 1st save my HOUSE! :D19. How often do you read books?
lesser than last time x(20. Do you think more about the past,present or future?
i think about evrything ;D21. What is your favorite children's book?
i am not sure x(22. Where were you born?
mount alvernia hospital,singapore. 23. How tall are you?
161-16224. Whats your hair colour?
black.but someday it will turn up w purple/red streaks ;D25. Where is your ideal house located?
jurong ;D26. Last person you talked to?
mengyan.online27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
neoprints maybe28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
wth is it anyway29. What are your keys on your keychain for?
i dont have keys ;D30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
nowhere ;D i was so guai. i stayed at home31. Where is your current pain at?
face);32. Do you like mustard?
the yellow thing u put on hotdogs?33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
depends on my mood and if i am hungry i will prefer to eat,if i am tired i will prefer to sleep LOL34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
people say i look lyk my dad ;D35. How long does it take you in the shower?
longest record:3hours and shortest record:15mins but normally i take 20 mins ;D36. Can you do splits?
nope37. What movie do you want to see right now?
DEATHNOTE AND DEATHNOTE 2 D; aren't i pathetic 38. Do you put lotion on your legs before you wear skirts or shorts?
no39. What did you do for New Years?
collect angbaos! LOL40. Did you think The Grudge 2 was scary?
YES! super scary la,okay nw nt v scary liao ;D41. What was the cause of your last accident?
u mean me banging my head on the wall? no i did no such thing :D42. Do you own a camera phone?
yeahh43. What are you drinking?
liquid44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
no45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
a46. Who did you vote for on AmericanIdol?
i am not into american idol47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
it depends.i could sleep 3days straight u know and not sleep for 3 days straight.my sleeping tym is irregular okay48. Do you drink Egg Nog?
wth is tht?sounds lyk some disgusting thing49. What do you buy at the movies?
I KNOW THIS IS ALSO A TRICK QUESTION! u cant buy anithing when u watch movies ;D50.do you wear your seatbelt?
in my dad's car i do.im guai,okay ;D51. Do you know how to play poker?
yeah52. What do you sleep in?
tee and shorts53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
fire and murders lor54. How many meals do you eat a day?
irregular bt never more than 355. Is your tongue pierced?
eeyer. no way{BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY}[1 Peter 3:13-17]And who is there to harm you if you prove zealous for what is good? But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. And do not fear their intimidation, and do not be troubled, but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; and keep a good conscience so that in the thing in which you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. For it is better, if God should will it so, that you suffer for doing what is right rather than for doing what is wrong."CREDITS:
CLICK HERE!
i duno wad i did was R or Wbut i hope it will turn out okaytheres nth i can do abt it now D;things have turned out this waeand there's probably no turing back);all i can do is stand aside and pray for GOD's miracles to happen
{.2:32:00 PM