As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
1st day of sch:boring D:
no hiccups yet :D
at least there are perks today
shan't say anything here :x
but nicole and sandy knows about it :D
i am supersuper excited about the year ahead
it's gonna be the best year i have,i hope
alrights,im wu liao =.-
and oh yes,now i wanna be fair!
LOL
i am very fickle-minded
it will take a longer to time to become fair
and maybe in the end i dont wan to be fair anymore x)
gosh,wo hen hua xin ;D
erts.no homework yet,i think
oh yes,there is
some student profile crap, i think
oh wells.i will complete it tmr :D
right,and tmr lessons start ler
no more slackking D:
i want to learn how to swim and cycle
not at the same time la =.-
oh and i want to play basketball D:
i also want to play badminton
i wan skipping ropes too
anyone want buy for me?
hahas.
oh,im very into sports nowadays :D
actually wanted to buy colour markers today
but the day before yesterday,i had spent alot
wo de xin hen tong x(
so i din buy D:
ohya,didnt meet up w dar too D;
she had some cca meeting or smthing on
so i didnt meet her out for lunch
nevermind :D
loading bleach episode 29 now
nicenice :D
oh and i am excited for saturday
nego-ed w my parents
and now,i can go for both and stay for dinner even
i argue until mouth dry then can go :x
stand firm for GOD!<3!
LOL
i wanna make you feel welcome
i wanna listen to ur problems once again
i wan those days when we had no barrier b/w us
i wan see that sweet smile on you face,w no troubles
i wanna wipe away ur tears and be there for you always
i wan to lend you my shoulder
i wan to save you from the darkness
i dont wanna leave you out
i dont want you to feel lonely
i dont wanna see you leave and drfit away
i dont wanna see ur tears dropping silently,alone
i dont want our friendship to fade away
i dont wanna lose you and see you unsaved
neither do i want you to fade away
wo yao bao wo hao shi jian >.<
time is precious,passing away fast
wo yi ding yao jiu ni :D
stay and persist,will you?
i will be there with you to overcome the difficulties and problems
i wont leave you in lurch
wo bu hui ba xiu de ;D
it's a raging war and i will persist for the sake of you
i will not lose :D
but will u stay and listen?
or u will close your ears and walk ur way,alone?
{.4:06:00 PM