As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
HELLO! :D
now,im feeling great and high
ehs,im high everyday :x
wells.school was kinda okayy today
was not veh happy
but i was laughing enough :DD
after school,discussed with fion and jingxuan sm things
then bukitbatok-ed.<3.
didnt really like cell lunch
i dao-ed some people
hahas.
nevermind
and we knew that liangzhi has cancer o.O r
ights,didnt go pm,didnt feel like it
so i went to take 157 with changxin :D
chatted awhile and then i alighted
headed towards the bball court
and i saw JAC.<3.
i love this girl loadds,i tell u she's mine,okayy
hahas. she did stupiddd things and expressiosn to made me laugh
she is the reason why i am high now :D
ugh.school):
3days down,two days to go :D
lucky i have cards to do during lessons
wahahas.
was kind of fed-up at a point of time in school today
and i almost broke down
blah
shant say anymore,i dont wanna be reminded by it);
tmr school,friday school,then two days of freedom!
whheeeeee,i am looking forward to that :D
[Psalms 7:17]
I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
this bible verse really reaches out to me just now when i read it
it sort of struck me and feel a need to share it here :D
the focus is the four letter word that had been capital-ed and bold-ed
The LORD
THE FOCUS IS HIM
It is HE who is righteous
It is HE who i will sing praise to
It is HE who is most high
yes,we have heard of this one gazillion times
we sang it in the praise and worship songs every week at service
we hear it from the leaders and pastors
but we just have to be reminded and rehearted everyday
we have to take it at heart everyday
we have to imprint the truth in our heart and mind
every single second of every single minute of every single day.
at times,we seemed to hear nothing from God
it's not about what we will hear from God,
it's not about what God will do for us.
It's about Him.
what he wants us to do for Him
at times,we mixed up our own will with His will
we never noticed the still quiet voice calling out to us
we merely think tht wad we are doing is for Him
never did we notice God calling out to us
and when we fail,we question God
is this actually the right way we are heading?
No matter how "great" we are now, God has an even greater plan for us.
Every day is simply a stepping stone towards that great future.
usually we want to cling on to the present,especially when we're having fun.
we want to stay as we are forever n never leave our comfortable situations.
at times,i feel that we are too overwhelmed.
by the responsibilies and expectations we hv for ourselves
notice how everything just link back to MEMEMEME?
everything is a ME!
we are pressurized by the patterns of these worlds
like,"i should have graduated by now."
or,"i should be sitting down and relaxing life by now."
we tend to sueeze in everything into our schedule
we rush and rush everyday
we never thought that we should take it day by day,moment by moment
but when actually,we should
there is a saying,"every journey starts with a single step"
and then the journey is continued step by step by step
all the while with our eyes on the goal and the path we walk on.
it's a hard task sometimes,especially when we have a long way to go.
but by the grace of God,we can do it :D
sometimes,we tend to leave out God in some situations
we use our own ways and perspectives,never did we consult God
we depend on ourselves and experiences
thinking that either God wont help or some other crap
but we are wrong,God does want to help
once again,when we fail,we question God and blame Him
we feel bitter and sometimes we even fall away from God
did we ever think that God was actually standing at our door,knocking,
with a perfect solution in His hands?
and blahblah,eventually theres more
but i dont feel like blogging them
hahas :x and i gtg
damn, i have not done my qt and eg!
argh!~
hahas,byebye :D
{.7:47:00 PM