As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
HELLO! :DDDD
im in a good mood now :D
i tell u,someone really made my day
thankyou thank you!
just now during school,im not feeling well
nauseous,head/body aches,dizzy,sleepy
like wth,and i dao-ed alot of ppl
zzz
i almost fall asleep during chi lesson la
lilaoshi talk in a monotonous voice like reading sutras =.-
wth
i woke up when nicole pei liwenji qiao xing :D
oh and i kana scolded by tht evil teacher
oh yeah,so i din listen to wad u say
i din number those stupid paragraphs
whatever alrights?
i dont even freaking like chi ,why bother learning it,hur?
during assembly i was super bu shuang w two people
they are like @%@&^@(^$()(*)_!#_!*#^#
ugh
and i dao-ed them w that kind of bu shuang look
and i had shuanggan haha
im evil! :D
i have not hand up my sheng huo sui bi
like wth,i didnt noe todae must pass up and pass up to hu
i was like really bu shuang w that evil liwenji
gahs
evrything was super not fine today
due to my bad mood la
zzz
yayly,i have done all my hmk :D
except that evil teacher's sheng huo bi ji
im gonna do it tmr and put it in his pigeon hole on mon
tmr elearning day =.-
and we have to print some stupid maths ws la
nevermind :D
i love maths now :D
hahaha
i finally understand the concepts of algebra manipulation!
lala!<3!
and i understand some bio concepts too :D
gosh i feel so happy :D
wo zhong yu ming bai ler!<3
hahas.
congrats to xiaobai,tiang,adwin,joshua for getting the progress prize :Dhaha if 203 people read along the lines
would know wad i am hinting
*hints hints*
hehes.evility la
i know i am bad :D
nevermind :D
i need to dispel my anger anw,haha
screw you alrights?
i was supposed to sit at the same bench only at a diff place
if u dont know anything just shut up
it's not my fault that i sat there
i cant sit back my place
there's someone hu is sitting there
get the facts right,then come scold me
if not,shut up ur mouth ok?
if u think u can get away w ur bad attitude
i wont be scare off,okay?
i can dao u samely too :D
so u wear paddings,thats why your _____ are big
thats why u need to wear ___ _____ to enhance ur figure
so that u can flirt w boys hur?
haha
notice that ur "clique" isnt really ur clique?
if u had approach me w/o motives i wld have liked you
if u hadnt hurt ppl w ur motives
i would have really like you
u are a nice girl inside really
just that u have a ugly mind
thats sad actually D:
i have enough of ur bitchiness and nonsense
enough is enough
u better stop hurting my friends
or u will regret it :D
u werent supposed to sit there and u sat there
i kept quiet abt it
in the end i got scolded by another person
like wth,why do things turn out this way
u are really a nice girl too
but what u do sometimes irks me
u never thot tht u wld hurt other ppl w ur words and actions
oh,if u think i like to stick to u
then let me tell u this
i was afraid u might feel left out
if not,i wld have gone w the others
u dont appreciate my efforts jiu suan le
do u need to tell everyone about it?
im never gonna help u or care abt u anymore
washing my hands off u,ok?
i dont care even if u backslide or not
its none of my business
do u all even actually made the effort to ask her wat's wrong?
do u all even understand?do u all even care?
u all like qiang diao this kind of things
act like u all did alot of things
in actually fact u all did nth
all u did was act like u understand and u care
act like u will help
but in the end nth is done
and u blame the victim or other people
let me tell u then
she left because she cldnt find smone to understand her
whereas u all thot it as another reason
u all never even ask her wats wrong
dont look on the surface,search deep
u all find the answer,it's right there
al she wanted was someone to understand her and help her
but u all cldnt even see her wish
i have finished the encouragement cards
wth nevermind :D
i shall chiong them today :D
hopefully i can finish them by sat
haha
gtg,meeting weilin :DDDD
encouragement for the day(altho i dont really agree w it):Things always get better.Maybe not today,tmr,or even the next day, but they will... There's always a way out of 'no way out'.
-Lenny Jones
{.5:16:00 PM