As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
my shuai-ge
todae is getting worser than ytd D:
oh nevermind i shant be bothered :D
im tired and aching all over the place
haha,oh well
several weird things happened today
during geog,i was super tired
wth,the temp and ambience so suitable to sleep
i gave in to temptation D:
haha
oh and i slept about 5 mins cos waihoong xia xing wo la
like wtf,i was sleeping so peacefully D:
oh and i dreamt about my beloved shuai-ge :D
oh he is really shuai,i tell u :DDD
ta shi wo de!<3
after sch,went to hawker centre to eat w tiang and sandy
after that we walked tiang to bus int
and found out that there was no bus to jec
oh we were really stupid i tell u D:
haha
walked back mrt and finally reached jec
library-ed :D
we sat at the top level there and crapped
waiting for some da pai ren wu to appear
oh,and me and sandy were like doing sth evil
oh,i feel bad and shuanggan :x
nevermind :D
but i shant talk about that
two piece bra girlshe really pissed me off D:
i shall tolerate,nevermind :D
i jus hope i dont go to the same class w her :DDD
oh,and yongquan is really interested in bras and NICOLE
we saysay then he looked at us when we said those two words
haha
oh,i borrowed about 4 books using yongquan's card
me and sandy not going to return the books :D
evility!
yongquan is sandy's keai tianshi laogong
haha yes,it's very contradicting
i tell u,yongquan is a evil person D:
evil boy D:
hahas.
but he sent me the ppg pics which was CUTE
arigatou :D
i am still evil nowadays
but i am not that happy today
i was kind of pekchek w someone
and she kind of pull down my happiness
after that i was bushuang w her and alot of things
finally,i sheng yuan to yongquan and sandy :D
and i felt like yay,shuanggan
i feel reallyreally evil nowadays
sometimes u really pull me down
ur attitude and everything
why do u have to come to me w a motive?
yes,i knwo u hate me
but do u know we hate u too?
u think u're popular,hur?
face the reality,girl
people out there hates you
im not gonna slam this hard reality into ur face
im not going tell you face to face
im scared that ur fragile heart cant take it,hur?
let me tell u this here alright?
almost the whole class dislikes u alright?
take that!
i dont care if i am evil
it's worthy to be evil to u
but if u really want to test my limits, u r free to do so
and can spend ur whole life in humiliation
i can post ur face and label u as ______
or humiliate in front of the whole class
choose your way wisely,girl
or u will regret it :D
today was a great day without you,haha
im feeling happy now
cos i din witness something this afternoon
im glad i didnt
oh,people are dumbo
u are the one who is more like a dumbo alright?
i dont care if alot people like you
i dont like you
haha,so there :D
if u can show ur anger on people,then i can do that too
that's all i have to say to you
and yes she is close to u
obviously u will wei hu her
u will never blame her
yes blame me for stumbling
but she is in her fault not me alright?
and im not the same as you
i can prove to u tht ic an be independent
i dont care if you all leave me out next time
i dont even care anymore
why bother?
nothing is done in the end
im just like a calafare
i hate going,i feel lonely there
no point fellowshipping is there?
i shall independent
i shant need you all anymore
i can rely on myself ;D
i will cont to go to stop all the nagging and asking
that's all u all do
u all dont even freaking care do u?
thats why im washing my hands off
i wanna break free :D
im hiding all my pain and sadness inside
so u all wont see
i dont wan to have questions
i dont wanna end up in tears
in the end u all will give me the same answer
im sick of it.alrights?
u all never take action
thats wad i notice
i cant trust u all anymore D:
{.9:03:00 PM