As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Monday, January 01, 2007
reflections : D
lalas.
oh wells.
2007; a new year,a new beginning for me
and i am superduper excited tho sch is starting
okok,i might not be better than ____
but i am gonna stop feeling inferior
yes,and i am not gonna dao ____ anymore
i am gonna be nice to her if she comes next year
i dont wanna see her go in anyway :D
oh and i no longer will fear ______
:DDDD
yeah,im qiang,hao bu hao?
hahas.
this year will be a tough year
keeping up grades,smiling hard and crap like that
no,i wont fall away from GOD
instead i will stand firm for HIM
yes,i will :D
even if one day i might feel weary,
i noe HE wil be there to make me strong ;D
really encouraged by some people in core and cell
including ____ and ______
they make me reflect on myself and i am gonna improve
instead of feeling inferior and sitting there feeling angry
i am gonna be a stronger person this year
i am not gonna fall so easily again,hur
yayly ;D
oh,i wanna evangelise to my beloved 2oh3
ohyes,precious souls receiving salvation!<3!
more people to come into kingdom of GOD
more people to know GOD
more people to recevie salvation
less people for satan to drag down to hell ;D
so there!
there wil be ups and downs ahead
i noe there will be D:
but with GOD i can overcome anything and everything
with GOD,the impossible becomes possible
hahas.
the year ahead would be a year of breakthroughs and changes :D
and i am looking forward to it
even tho i will not be using com so oftenly anymore
and peepos will miss me :x
i know that this year ahead will be a great year
no matter how screwed up last year was
i am gonna make a change in my attitude and lyf
and make a impact in other people's lifes with GOD :D
i am still struggling with things tho
i think ____ is angry at me for dao-ing him the day b4 at church
DDDD:
IM him,he never reply,make me feel bad D;
im such a baddie
and i am praying hard for _____ to come back
i don wanna miss her in any ways
tho i have previous conflicts w her D;
hur,my eyes hurt lyk hell
cos i had been staying up the night
doing bracelets and keychains for core people
and i only done 5 sets lahs
@^*@$@)&%*0!#$%!$@&^!^)$@(!*$#)
never mind i am sure i will be able to do it
by this saturday i hope :x
i am not supposed to be on the com at this hour
i am supposed to act host to my parents' guests D:
here i am cooped in the com room typing away happily
hahas,alrights,i better go :D
dont miss me too much,guys!
byebye! ;D
loaded w loadds of hershey's hugges and kisses!<3!
{.12:08:00 AM