As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
went blog hopping and archving again :D
and i saw sth unpleasant at ______'s blog lah
i saw it before and i tried putting it out of my mind
but im veh bushuang w her lah
im supposed to love her lah
im trying vehveh hard lah
im trying to be an example of Christ :D
oh and i know she will never be one anw(:
with all the vulgarities and attitude
she will never make it,okayy
hahas.take that :D
i feel evil right now but it feels good(:
i just hate her from the start alr
im just faking everything from the start till the end
i wanna release my anger D:
if she can posts things like that and get away then i can too :DDD
YOU,u think u are oh-so-great?
in fact you are not :D
u think ur clique rocks but it doesnt
because of u,i am starting to hate _____
_____ is nice,but way too nice for this horrible girl like you
and freak lah,she always defends you
but i can blame her
she's close to you too,thats why she will defend for u
wo hen bushuang ni,hao bu hao?
u always spoil my mood
i like u being a _______
i have shuanggan okayy?
cont ur freaking _______ so i see u lesser
i dont have to face you this haolian girl
do you have to kick up a fuss out of nothing?
stop doing the piercing scream to attract attention
and leeqing is good okayy
she's prettier than you,evil girl
please lor,u are bitchy too,and u say stephanie bitch?
seriously nicer than u
u are like despo for shuai-ges lah
flirt with class boys even
despo dao ze yang =.-
and from the start,it is obvious that u wont become counseller
u just wanna have more glory added to ur name,hur?
and im glad u didnt get wad u wished
no matter how much amt of hmk u do
it wont get you anywhere :D
if u like insulting people's figures and looks on ur blog
i can do that to you too
i sahll do that,every single time u insult a person
take that!
and if u label ppl w names,i will do that to u also,u attention seeker
and seriously lor,u think i wanted to hang ard w u during __ ____?
no i didnt,i just wanted to try to know u more
and maybe try to love you :D
i was afraid u might feel left out when _____ had duty
if not,i would have abandoned u and went w others
see i so haoxin :D
but u went to tell __ ____
that i was sticking to u like glue?
like hell,i was just trying to help,okayy?
if u dont appreciate it jiu suan ler
dont go ard badmouthing me when u dont know the facts
im trying so hard to love you
it's almost impossible
i will try hard
for the time being,i will just fake it alrights?
and if u bushuang me can tell me
dont need tell everyone else but me
i know u need attention from everyone
u are craving for attention
attention arent meant for u
haha on u
oh,im hoping that u will see this
i want it to break ur heart
i want u to feel how other people will feel
when they view you blog abt ur insults to them
take that!
{.6:52:00 PM