As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
HELLO!:D
im feeling good today:D
hahaha.im meeting
my sweet BROWNIE later!yay
oh ni pian wo,where's my brownie?DDD: i want to eat brownies!hahaha
lol.im talking to myself actually :/
hahaha.went suntanning with qinching today!
was late.supposed to meet at 12.30 but i reached at 1
it's BROWNIE's fault,can.he lied,okayy):
hahaha,but i shall get my brownie soon!
:D oh i remembered!
me and qinching go vivocity de bread talk and saw
chocolate victoriai wanted to take a pic but went i came back again
someone bought it liao):
aww that's sad lah.how suay :/
then went silosobeach:D
not much suntanning,hahaha
except that there was only occasional sections of sun
lol.then we bathe:D
then took mrt-ed and 334-ed back home:D
qinching is so persistent,can
like hahaha,wo bu yao gao su ni:D
im evil!lol :x
she kept telling me her things and asking me about my __
and i just kept quiet and smile at her.er hahaha
but i was nice enough to tell her about my BROWNIE:D
my BROWNIE is nicer,okayy
bu yao yi zhi compare :/
lala.
im thinking about __
the friendship is there,but no longer do we talk and laugh like last time
i mean we're so caught up with our own things
we hardly have time to go out,neither do we talk on phone so often anymore):
when i call u,we seemed so distant and awkward
i felt realli sad):
because i cant accept the fact that we're drifting away
maybe XDDY is more impt than me):
but i really think of you alot.all those laughter and mischief
they just seemed like yesterday
because at times,i still need you.i need someone to talk to):
without you,im just lost D;
maybe it was church,that pulled us apart.but i just miss u loads):er haha,im speechless for a moment
i want my brownie):
u lied):
hahaha,but i shall get it soon!
thanks for being so sweet today,btw:D
{.9:00:00 PM