As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Friday, March 23, 2007
i just hate blogger so much
dammit,it changed my url,it ate my posts,it does things to my tagbox
it's just so stupid):
i swear im gonna find a way to go use xanga or some other stupid websites:D
that's the last straw.period.
lol. enough of my rantings:D
hahaha.today was kinda tired
my shoulders still hurt like shit):
after school,attended the stress workshop thingum
then i rushed to take 106 to bukitbatok to find ubeng & gina
oh it rained! i was so damn worried that my designs would be smudged
but thank goodness they werent:D
i reached around 5.30pm lah D:
i was so damn late.& they started first
which was a good thing lah:D
after gina's bible study,i ate dinner:D
oh how niceaye,BROWNIE gave me 10dollars!
lol. thanks alot:D
then 187-ed with gina
home-ed at around 7.45pm:D
thank goodness,my mum wasnt around lah):
lol. took a bath and rushed down to find jac:D
dammit,u evil girl:D
u tricked me into walking into the __
tsk.u're just a evil girl lah): lol.
to think i chiong the designs for you for two nights):
then went BROWNIE's house to return him his jersey:D
haha. im niceaye,okay. i got washed it lah:D
it's smells nice still luh:D lol.
tsk. stop suaning me. u're evil like jac!
u both only know how to trick and suan me):
lol. im such a niceaye girl to be tricked and suan-ed:D
i rushed home in fear of my mum reaching home before me. lol.
thank God,she came back around 10mins later than me!
lol. im so tired can. zzz.
dammit,i still have to wake up tmr for art thingum):
screw,why cant i ever have a long and satisfying sleep?
oh,how i hate nanhua and my mum):
i want pon tmr's art thingum):
i cant save your life though nothing i bleed for is more tormenting
i do not want to see a second __
i cant bear to see those scars on your hand
but i knew i can do nothing about it
im afraid of losing you like i had lost __
i dont want history to repeat itself):
& take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby
because that's how im defeated always& ; i just hoped that i will get through all these without you ♥
{.10:00:00 PM