As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
screw today,screw my mum,screw everyday
wth,today is such a bad day lah
fuck i really hate today D:
im feeling sick:D
went to school,& was pissed off by ___
but benji was nice:D
he promised to help me!:D
during enrichment found out that
we had to do dancing for 2-3 weeks):i was so damn screwed up that i just felt like strangling msyeo
screw nanhua lah
oh
yingjie & adwin was niceaye:Dthey lent me money!thanks!i really needed that
i promise i shall return tmr:D
after school,managed to
convince nicole to go pm:DDD
went to general office with sijie & xiuwen to borrow pe tee for nicole
i was like in a rush lah & that auntie just slowly walked around then gave me the pe tee after 15 mins
like wth,she so damn slow can o.o
oh sijie & xiuwen has a niceaye senior in 412
lol.i wanted to borrow class tee from him & he agreed,even when he did not know me!
but in the end i didnt borrow lah :/
i gave nicole the pe tee from general office
106-ed with sijie to clementi
& she alighted while i took all the way to bb
haiyo,kenlim & yvonne keep suaning me can
they say im indecisive & alot of bad things luh D:
kenlim lent me his PSP:D
went church office for pm
was so tired that i kept felling asleep
pm ended,walked to bus stop
and i screwingly forgot to borrow money from people to take bus
really had no money take busi was so damn suay today can
so i boarded the bus and told the uncle i had no money.lol
then surprisingly
a auntie gave me 50cents:Dso niceaye!
just when i thought that everything will go well from here
i felt asleep & SCREWINGLY GUO ZHAN AND IT'S LIKE 7 TO 8 STOPS
like screw it lah,it was getting late & i had to get home
so bobian,i really had no money to take 157 back
& there were no more niceaye aunties around
had to walk home lorh D:when i was around 2 to 3 stops away,my mum called and
DEMANDED that i reach home by 5mins lah o.o
like shit her lah,it was so impossible can
so i just ignored her and slowly walked home
home-ed around 7.50pm
my mum screamed at me for like what seemed hours
& then banned from going out for the rest of the week
= no church & pei-ing gina go bs D:
like screw her lah,she's damn stupid can
my legs & shoulders are like hurting like shit
dammit,i sprained my shoulders by abit,i think
it hurts like shit when there is a slightest movement
screw lah
& im having leg muscles cramps very regularly):
fuck lah,today just sucked so much
it so upsetting can
plus there was a bitch pissing me off
like ass off lah,stop acting as if u're niceaye,because u arent
grr,im feeling so screwed up
& i hope tmr will be a better day
i need sleep):
my legs & shoulders are hurting like shit D:
i watched as my heart turned to stone
i thought that i was left to walk this wicked world alone):
and it turned out to be true.lol
because u left me):
i really miss damn loadds):
alot): and probably more than alot):
fuck it all,i just need you here):
i just realised i cant have my sleep D:
shit lah.dammit):
i need to chiong out the designs by tmr
oh screw it all lah
im so damn fucked up today D:
blogger sucks):
wuzun is a pretty bitch D:
& bass is my new love:D
{.10:31:00 PM