As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
to ___:
lol. did i say u gave me demands and expectations?
so u're admitting it?
lol. that part wasnt meant for u lah
read things with a mind like said-.-
plus i dont backstab:D
u do,u were the one who told me that ___ had ___
people need time to change,girl
if u cant understand this concept,then forget it.tsk
& the ass-kisser is not me,because u told me u hated __ & __
now? i see u kissing to their asses
i do try & if u cant see what can i do?
point a gun and force you to see im trying? lol-.-
i became a xtian not wholly because of wanting go heaven
going heaven is only a bonus:DDDD
why i became is part of my private reasons:D
u dont have the need to know,& i dont u think u wanna know
yeah it's my fault for scolding bad words at times lah D:
and im still working hard to change this habit:D
but i didnt curse u on my blog when u told me my mistakes
in fact,i was happy that u told me my mistakes:D
the problem is,we kept misinterpreting each other
& im really sorry that i hurt you once and again
without even realizing,i admit that's my fault
& i know i probably cant change the fact that u hate me now
but thanks alot for bringing those memories into my life and telling my mistakes
for that period of time,u really rocked my life alot:D
i really appreciate that.thanks damn loadds
i meant it,okay. im not faking anything now,really.
:D school was okay today
nicole overslept and didnt come):
oh lucky her lah.tsk.
d&t was boringggg D:
& mrchng has a very creative imagination. lol.
drew designs of lanterns
like wow,i drew nonsense on the paper as i was so damn tired lah
er then when mrtan & mrchng walked past i covered them :/
i slept at 3+ ytd):
i cant recall what happen during english
nothing much,i think
they talked about soccer tactics,i think
er haha,i guess i wasnt paying attention lah :x
recess-ed:D
sandy was telling me her analyzation of lemontea,greentea & whitechrysathemtea
lol. greentea is shampoo!:D
after that we had BOOkit's lessons
he was droning about gan xie or sth like that
er haha,i was busy chionging my maths corections :/
oh shit, i just rmb-ed i left my maths book at school
how am i supposed to do my homework now? lol.
after that we had history
nothing much happened too,i guess
was smsing brownie half the time
& i tried to kept myself awake ><
then enrichment was so damn funny luh
chicken dance:D
there was a part whereby we had to spin
me & xiuwen stood there laughing like shit,looking at people do
lol :/
then after school 106-ed to bb
reached around 1.45-.-
sat there & waited for siewling as we were meeting at 2.30
brownie came and pei me awhile
he gave me gummy bears:DDDD
lol. then he went off to do his project D;
then ubeng came & we crapped. lol.
finally -*drumrolls*- siewling came!;D
rawh.i waited for her almost an hour leh D:
so we started,& i was super nervous lah
then siewling kept laughing at me luh):
it seems that disciplers have a knack of laughing at their disciples when they're teaching D:
lol. then we finished quite fast. heh.
then 157-ed:D
home-ed:D
aw,mengyan,dont worry,we will have time to meet up again:D
maybe we can jio weilin also:DDD
my dad is gonna kill me today D:
i didnt show him my result slip. lol.
i only showed it to my mum D:
& there's no easy way to say goodbye
{.4:50:00 PM