As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
dammit, i hate my parents
see la? now my mood all spoiled! tsk):
just go away & play your stupid mahjong or whatever it is that makes both parties happier than quarelling, eh?
okay, whatever. anyway i woke up extra early today!:D
yay. 10:39! :D
haha, yeah, i rarely wake up so early on a sunday
plus i slept at 4 ytd :/
well, anyway, i felt like i had accomplished
something when i woke up today
the something is? haha, something as in doing nothing-.-
okay, was super bored as there was no one at home when i woke up
so i went back to bed &
TRIED to sleep
like wow, couldnt get into the mode of sleeping D:
so i slacked around & watched some stupid brainless tv programmes
which i dont bother remembering the titles anyway. haha
then sandy smsed me telling me devastating news D:
making lose hope of having a better tomorrow. lol
so yupp, we having chemistry & maths test tomorrow):
like uhoh, i didnt bring my chem notes home D:
i
DID bring my maths home, but i brought the wrong book!
haha. yay. i am so gonna flunk my maths & chem
jac was up early too! haha.
she smsed me at around 11plus!:D
told me to go take a walk with her as she needed to loosen up-.-
lol. so we went walking around & we walked into the front of fuhua secondary!
yeah, & i kinda got depressed by just by looking at the building):
okay, haha. looking & thinking lah
i am so useless & emo D:
so we walked to lakeside mrt. haha.
then we decided to go arcade-ing:DDD
haha. in the end, we ended up having lunch at jp & going home, forgetting all about the arcade deal-.-
then mrt-ed home:D
then jac went for her killer tuition & i went home:D
yay. home sweet home! away from the scorching sun!
i wish it could rain today & tomorrow & the day after tomorroe
well, i kinda wish it could rain everyday:D
i love the rain(:
<3
looking at the building, i thought of all those times we spent there
i remembered the way you walked out of it
i remembered your ecstastic smile when you saw me waiting<3
i remembered the times we played in the rain, getting ourselves soaked to the skin
i remembered walking to the communtiy centre with you, quarelling with __
i remembered the mcdonalds outlet & 711 outlet we used to frequent
i remembered the times we used to midnight maple
i remembered taking stupid screenshots everywhere we go
i remembered the times we used to wait for each other before going tuition
i remembered how we used to run late for tuition
i remembered how we listened to each other sorrows & comforted one another
i remembered the times we slammed down our phones when we quarelled
i remembered how we patched up quickly afterwards
i remembered how you used to cheer me up
i remembered the times we sat at the void deck & stairs, talking
i remembered almost everything we gone through together
but do you?
{.2:19:00 PM