As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
MY BLOG IS SO GONNA BE DEAD IF I DONT GET TO POSTING:/
i have seriously no idea what i should blog about
school was alright today-.-
had some
normalsuper boring lessons & had chinese test
lala. i think im gonna fail my chinese test :/
& i failed my maths!
7/20 D;
monday our
lovely mrschang is gonna give us another test
haha,i forgot what is the test is gonna be about ><
oh & siewling sms-ed for bible study today haha,
so spotaneous! lol.
so i pangseh alicia & left her with her desmond:D
i think they are gonna kill me if they see this which they always do-.-
assembly was super stupid today o.o
the skit was super lame lah,about IFD
& the actors were practically screaming into the mike
but good show anyway:D
it was super cute at some parts!
tomorrow's sports day D:
i dont feel like going school tomorrow
rawh. we are gonna have a symbolic walk or something like that -.o
lala. i must stop being a moaner yeah, i officially announce i
love sports day!
oh, i tied my hair today!
cos i was afraid that b.lim might catch my hair :/
lol. i look kinda weird, since my sides couldnt be tied up
after school,
mrs chang dismissed us 15mins later!
so i chiong down to bb for bs
106-ed & slept abit on the bus:D
woke up just in time, as the bus reached the interchange
lol. siewling was late by abit, i shouldnt have chiong like shit :/
heh. then we had bible study for chapter 3
after had evaluation
then i realised i am too obvious!
nono, i must learn how to control myself next time;D
lol.
posting = my horrible rantings & moanings :/
i might give up on this blog one day
yepp, it's like i lost my passion in blogging D:
i might try using xanga! yay
lol. i wonder what's the biggie about it anyway o.o
i saw __ today when i was with mengyan D;
rawh. just when i am about to forget you, you appeared again
& u even dao-ed us two, you horrible fucking girl
damn it, i felt so horrible & emo that i ran home
lala. why do you have to this to to me everytime?
i wanna forget you, even if it hurts
i dont wanna admit the fact that i miss you even if i do
let the wind blow away our friendship
damn you, i dont care if you see this
i saw how you let down your guard against me
i saw how u did not hesitate to show me your weaknesses
i saw how you treat me with smiles despite the things that happened
i saw how your tears fell willingly in front of me
i saw how you loved me despite my failures
i saw how you readily accepted me despite my flaws
i saw alot of things that made me felt... weird
i wish i can be like you
i wish i can let you know what i really think
i wish i can open up my door & let you in
just like the way you let me in yours
as much as i wanna do that, i just can get over this feeling
a feeling of fear that i cannot describe
as much as i wanna let you know more about me, i cant
& i dont dared too
you might say that it's my pride, but it's alot more than that
{.7:52:00 PM