As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
YAY. IM HAPPY TODAY!:D
church-ed ytd
some bastards and bitches spoiled my mood. lol
stop calling me for another trial,retards
it is all over.period.
because of them,i missed p n w D:
lol. shunrong's game was so damn fun:D
but i got kind distrated luh.tsk D:
& i gotta do forfeit D:
oh,joanne brought jiamin:D
aw,dont be sad,girl :/
wait patiently for God's timing,okay?
we had sharing:D
we didnt use eg & nicole decided to make a big fuss out of it
lol. & gina told me sth funny.
it kinda made me cheered up:D
thanks alot!<3
then after that went down for service!
sabrina treated me to a drink:DDD
thanks alot,sabrina<3
yay. i shared it with gina. lol.
we played the "press-all-buttons-game" on the vending machine
oh,we have such a great affinity with vending machines:D
i love vending machines. yay
service-ed:D
it was super cold lah D:
& i warmed my hands on weekiat's chair!
yay.thanks:D
oh haha. gina thinks leonard is funny:D
lol.
sermons was great!:DDD
God really touched my heart & i knew i had to make some tough decisions
i knew that i had not been God-centred & had been like a saturday xtian
in my heart,i knew it's time to make a change
i gotta put Him in the centre of my life.i wanna depend on His strength
i want my fiery passion back:D i want my faith to go strong for Him
i wanna look upon Him when i have problems and not run away
i wanna be Christlike & stand firm for Him
i dont wanna fall when problems come
i am so damn small and insignificant compared to Him
yet, He loves me unconditionally & forgives my sins everytime
whenever i fall from grace, He picks me up again
i had been so selfish & unreasonable at times,being self centred
i used my own ways and methods, & walked towards a dead end
& He came in again,helping me solve my problems
He always came into my life,giving me help
God still loved me despite the times i disobeyed Him
He comforted my sorrow & was there when i felt lonely & empty
what He did for me was not what words could describe
how far am i gonna fall away?
am i going to continue falling into the darkness?
it was easier to run away than seek help
easier than admitting my weakness
easier than letting people know my differences
it much easier than accepting the fact of being dependant
but i had to pay the price.
guilt and pain.
i had always knew that for a fact that You will always be there when i need You
You will help me when i call out to you
You were never far way from me,always beside me watching & all i need to do was ask
i had to fall off the edge & then call out for You
i knew that nothing like this would have happen if i had called out for You earlier
no matter how late i call out for You, You will catch me
for so many times i ventured away & almost fall off the edge
yet,You caught me in your arms again
but next time, will i call out for You?
or will i allow myself to venture away & fall off the edge?
what am i gonna choose now?
to follow You or to allow myself to fall away again?
{.2:15:00 PM