As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Friday, May 18, 2007
YAY i feel happy today:D
haha. was kinda sian at school & wanted to sleep.
music was super funny. haha. "pilot" & "pirate"
then ponned pe again. as usual.
after pe, chinese D:
damn it lah, leeBOOnkit super naggy & paranoid
plus he keeps over-emphasizing on his points-.-
i hate him so fucking much:D
so couldnt be bothered with his lessons & smsed dylan all the way thru
YAY
dylan is dumb like me!:D
& whatever. i am so not gonna tell you anything anymore :/
after reccess was e.lit
haha YAY
yingjie's birhtday!:D
LOL man, she got drenched by water
haha. xiuwen's/sandy's brillant idea[:
i cant remember what we do for e.lit. haha.
whatever. i bet it is not important anyway-.-
then maths<3
ugh. next week got big test):
haha. i am like super worried lah.
damn, i sucked at maths):
i think im gonna flunk this test badly. haha, as usual.
then after lunch, had english
ugh. stupid essay thingy, man.
i really have no inspiration to write the topic inspiration. lol
so dumbass nanhua lah-.-
grr. whatever. i will do my essay to please adrian
later he badmouth me infront of my parents :/ haha.
geog did some stupid worksheet lah :/
i copied two columns form cheyenne
YAY i feel so blessed sometimes when im surrounded with clever people
lol. she's nice:D
then library duty was okay. lol.
YAY
media camp<3
qihui, go lah): haha. it's gonna be fun. i hope :/
haha YAY, i am alr starting to like my cca<3
LOL huiming is super suay lah!(:
got the least number of coupons still forfeit. lol.
too bad. haha :/
goshhh, dylan's classmate super nice!(:
it was real nice meeting her. lol.
haha. YAY our new addition:D
heart you, kelly<3
let's ROCKKKK ON:D
lala.
GUAILAN mei you jia jiao lah
LOL haha. people want go out you stand there like a block!
cant you just get your ass out of people's way?
YAY mengyan is his ke xing!:D
whatever. cant be bothered by this assholey
GUAILANhaha. im waiting for yvonne & ubeng to come back from their date :/
LOL im really gonna get killed by nonsensical rantings:D
okay,
not their date :/
they went to buy colour paper. heh.
& they havent came back since like ages ago-.-
haha. i wonder whether they are lost alr. lol.
#
edited. :D haha.
{.8:13:00 PM