As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Alternative
[]Weezer
[]Paramore
[x]Panic! At The Disco <33
[x]October Fall
[x]The Academy Is
[]Coheed And Cambria
[]Bayside
[x]Yellowcard <3
[]Sugarcult
[]The Dresden Dolls
- 4.
Country
[]Rascal Flatts
[x]Carrie Underwood
[x]Leanne Rimes
[]Garth Brooks
[]Dixie Chicks
[]Kenny Chesney
[]Tim McGraw
[]Faith Hill
[]Shania Twain
[]Johnny Cash
-2.
Emo
[x]Hawthorne Heights <333
[]Halifax
[]Forgive Durden
[]Amber Pacific
[]The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
[x]From First To Last <333
[x]Senses Fail
[x]UnderOATH <33
[]Something Corporate
[x]Hit The Lights
[]Dear Whoever
-5.
Indie
[]The Hush Sound
[]Eisley
[]Death Cab For Cutie
[x]Dashboard Confessional <33
[x]The Killers
[]Yeah Yeah Yeahs
[]Hot Hot Heat
[x]Gym Class Heroes
[]Franz Ferdinand
[]Modest Mouse
-3.
Metal<3
[x]Slipknot <333
[x]System Of The Down <3
[x]Disturbed
[x]Metallica <33
[x]Guns n' Roses <3
[x]Lamb Of God
[]Slayer
[x]The Used
[]Hatebreed
[]Killswitch Engaged
-7.
Pop
[x]Britney Spears
[x]Ashlee Simpson
[x]Kelly Clarkson
[x]Jesse McCartney
[x]Avril Lavigne
[]Pink
[]Destiny Hope Cyrus
[x]Ashley Tisdale
[]Vanessa Hudgens
[]The Corrs
[]Ryan Cabrera
[]Dream Street
[]Play
[x]Atomic Kitten
-7.
Powerpop/ Pop Punk/ Punk
[]Hellogoodbye
[]Cute Is What We Aim For
[x]Cartel
[x]The Click Five <33
[x]Fall Out Boy <333
[]Lucky Boys Confusion
[x]Good Charlotte <33
[]Bowling For Soup
[]Relient K
[]Less Than Jake
[x]Simple Plan <3
-5.
Rap
[]Ying Yang Twins
[]Romeo
[]Paul Wall
[]Tupac
[x]Jamie Foxx
[]Ludacris
[]Lil' John
[x]Outkast
[x]50 cent
[]Kanye West
[]Notorious B.I.G
[]Young Jeezy
-3.
Rock <33
[]Taking Back Sunday
[x]All American Rejects <333
[]Motion City Soundtrack
[x]Avenged Sevenfold <3
[]Angels and Airwaves
[x]Evanescense <33
[x]My Chemical Romance <33
[]Brand New
[x]Green Day <33
[x]Blink 182
-6.
Classic Rock
[x]The Beatles
[x]Lep Zeppelin
[x]The Rolling Stones <3
[]The Who
[x]Pink Floyd
[]The Doors
[]Jimmi Hendrix
[]Queen
[]Van Halen
[]Bob Dylan
[]Simon&Garfunkel
-4.
total = 47/109
multiplied by 2= 94%
hahaha i am 94% music freak:D
---
i always thought ax7 is metal. hahaha.
& mcr is emopunk. lol.
hahaha click five was rock to me:D
z. i never knew rolling stones were classic rock :/
wtf. there's no linkin' park!):
basketball-ed today:D
with jingxuan, mengyan, rajesh & vineet.
z. no passion to play + my poor skills = shit:D
hahaha. slacked alot today.
& we talked about red-tee bisexuals! :/
wth. they are scary okay! they just jump & scream in your face.
LOL
wth. SONGYAN NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGE.
i think im going to layer my hair again on sunday.
hahaha but no money):
school's reopening):
& i have not finished my homework.
i am still in my holiday mood. wth.
i really do not want to return back to school.
i wonder how long am i gonna pretend everything is fine.
i think im bursting alr. i need to talk to someone.
everyone seems out of contact. lol.
z. darn it.
im afraid of promising God.
i hate this sinking feeling. rawh.
i just wanna live my life the way i used to be.
even if it means leading me a one-way ticket to hell. lol.
okay, im talking nonsense, i think.
i dont think i will like hell. hahaha.
& i know i have to change. lol.
seriously, what's the point?
i am really just not worth it.
forget it. i dont feel like blogging anymore.
i guess edward is right.
i am emo after all.
darn it. i just wanna fly free. please.
{.9:45:00 PM