As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
oh im updating again. (just in case some
pigone scolds me for not updating.)
beware this post is gonna be pretty long & complainful. because im in a pretty bad mood.
but do not come gl me if you find your name here. or whatever that doesnt please you.
if you dont agree to what i said, just leave it alone. not that my comments matter that much anyway.
nanhua was really the shit today.
first,
they treated us like 3 year old kids, & attempted to get a teacher whose IQ was probably lower than 50 to brief us on subject combination.
second, they ordered us to clear our lockers by tmr in a very short notice. in short,
today.
third, they dismissed us
15 minutes late. because of some dumb subject combination talk. not that it's much a surprise, since they never failed to dismiss us late at least once a week.
fourth, they hire teachers who have
eyes like goldfishes & disgusting hair(iim not mentioning who, but just a clue: j*##*)
i cant think of other reasons. but nanhua never fails to piss me off everyday.
to all the sixers all there, i appeal to all of you that you should put nanhua as your 3574894354564635135645641th choice. believe me:D
to brownie:h3Y, k4n J00 s70p H4Rr4221N' m3h W17H J00R R374rd3D 7W17 L4ngU4G3. 1 Kn0w J00'r3 7RY1N' 70 l34rn M0R3 L4NGU4G3s 70 83 muL71-CUL7UR4l, S0 4s 70 k0V3R uP j00r 1n481l173S. 8U7 J00 d0n7 H4v3 70 l34rn S0m3 W31rD L4Ngu4g3 7H@ Us3S sYm80LS & nuM83RS.
SCr34Ms W4S 1ND33D 0Nc3 j00Rs, 8U7 J00 G4v3 UP j00R 0Wn3rsH1p. n0w d3sM0Nd 1s 1N CH4rg3. J00 kn0w, w3 41n7 814s3d. j00 h4d 73h cH4nc3 70 Sp33k, 8u7 j00 L13d 70 Us. S0 N0w 17'S JuS7 700 L473. H4v3 Fun w17H 7H@ k0w 1n J00r L4l4-L4ND. dR0p d34D & l34v3 US 4l0n3.W3 D0N7 N33d J00 4nYm0R3.
4 3Y3 F0r 4 3Y3. H4v3 71M3 1n73RPr371N' My m3sS4g3, 422H0L3.& d0 PL332 s70p h4rR4221n' mY 74G804RD W17h 7W17 L4NgU4G3. 7h4NkY0U.
you know, i just realised even though i have a habit of annoying people, there's a whole lot of people annoying me too.
maybe i should try being understanding, & not unreasonable. maybe someday, i shall be.
on a positive side, we got back our results today.
i dont know whether it should be a :D or a :C
but all christians, please repeat after me:
our God is an awesome God.because i got an A2 for my chinese!this is unbelievable because i never got so high for my chinese in my entire secondary school life. serious.
& i got pretty satisfying results also.
english & geog was :/ but history, chinese, literature was
Y:D
and who cares about art? hahahaha.
praise the Lord! i really pray hard that i didnt flunked my maths & sciences badly.
anyone knows where i can learn growl-singing? haha.
*looks around hopefully with pitiful eyes*
travis' growl is just amazing:D no, it's wonderfully amazing. wheeee.
someone please teach me how to growl-sing. pretty please. but i might not be uts :/
i realised the world is full of people who are more willing to be lied to than face the reality. & i know im one of them.
even though i'ld much prefer the truth sometimes. but sometimes i feel like im living a lie.
someday, i hope that my reflection will show who i am really inside. maybe then i'ld feel more secure.
people, please give me security. because i feed on it.
i practically live off it.security gives me strength, & makes in stronger in a wrong sense of way, if you get what i mean. if you dont, forget it.
water me with security like you would to a plant, then i'ld grow strong. (i doubt healthy though)
alicia sent me sms, or rather she replied me:
"if we all behave dorky & spastic for a day, and call it a dork-and-spas day. we could all crowned you queen, my girl x3 you're giving Queen Victoria a very bad and undignified name. harhar."HAHA how sweet(not.). but imagine me being queen for a day. imagine being a queen for being spastic & dorky.
do i get to sit on a throne? :/ that's so cool *gets lost in fantasies*
but i do have a bad habit of acting dorky & spastic everywhere. im just a kid who never grows up no matter how old i am. el oh el.
you broke your record. & my heart today. your voice just saddens me forever + ever.
i bet you'ld never read this. or even guess that im talking about you.
i'll have to work harder if im gonna prove everyone, including myself wrong. i'll live to prove the world wrong. haha.
im too used to proving myself & others wrong. but i guess that's who i am.
sometimes, i wish im invisible. so that people cant see me when im feeling down.
& they can see right through me & never notice my presence.
im tired of blogging so much. im off to float arounddddddd. byeeeee~
{.7:45:00 PM