As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
wth. im pissed again despite my anti-pissing campaign :C
pffft. im in such a bad mood. but a7x is soothing:D
school was lameshit today.
we had b.lim screaming at us first thing in the morning, which got on my nerves.
she's sooo obsessed with attire checks & reading periods. demented filth.
& then we had some dumb student planning day. boring.
after reccess was some crap deepavali thingum. wth. idk what's that.
worse, we had art seminar after lunch. there's some crappy artist who was obsessed with cardboards o_o
i think nanhua really likes to waste my time, life & youth.
& you know, i thought there was something wrong with me today, because i was being extra crappy & easily pissed.
but when i voiced my thoughts to sijie, she told me her same sentiments.
this only proves that im just normal. phew.
but anyway, i know im being mean. but i cant help it.
maybe i was really being extra crappy, but hello? i just cant take this anymore.
but whatever, im trying hard not to get pissed anymore, starting from tmr till next friday.
that's my commitment:D
i do hope veryveryvery hard i dont lose my temper in church :C
im addicted to the new phone game sherry sent me:D
sheesh. at least im not
that bored.
im being pretty emo today. pffft. no wonder. considering the amount of times i had been triggered off.
sometimes, i guess i just need to be alone, because i like dwelling in my emotions.
whatever, im going to sing to a7x to prevent bad thoughts from coming in.
*plays air guitar & starts head moshing, screaming like a lunatic*
a melody, a memory, or maybe a picture~
someone someone, please teach me how to growl sing! :C
i really really want to learn it. i have more passion for it than learning guitar. haha.
im starting to feel lazy. i like sitting there doing nothing. & im content with doing nothing. haha.
im starting to get tired easily. maybe im going to have some early aging disease.
i think im sleeping early today. haha.
oh, but i wanna conference with alicia & dylan tonight
Yi went tiong on wednesday with ruiqi & songyan to celebrate songyan's birthday!
temptations for a lip piercing~
why is everybody telling me lip piercing arent nice?!? i seriously think it's the same with ear piercing.
i want snakebites. i want snakebites. i want snakebites. i want snakebites.
someone, please sponsor me for one. or kill my parents first. haha.
i just remembered. dylan bought water babies for me!
oh but i think they are gonna die horribly in my hands. how saddening.
i think i shall go grow(or whatever you call it) them now.
i see my vision burn, i feel my memory burn with time.
i know time is something i cant beat or cheat. i know i cant do anything about it.
but i guess that what's scares me most. please tell me what we have is real.
maybe someday, i'll forget about you. because i know it beats letting it go.
Y
{.8:37:00 PM