As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Friday, November 02, 2007
alicia is coming back today!:D
today was boring. pfffft.
im starting to run out of things to do during the holidays. next week will be a boring week, i think. might be going to town with mengyan. and queensway with weilin. but nothing's confirmed yet.
i wanna go sentosa with aliciaaaa :C or maybe dylan.
i think im used to my jumpy mp3 already.
because i havent been borrowing dylan's ipod for a week, i think.
which is supposed to be a good sign. but miss dylan's smooth ipod sometimes.
you'ld better back your shit up with concrete evidence and solid facts.
watch your mouth because at the rate you're shooting, you might swallow your tongue.
i'll be watching you. because i dont the way you do things. for good or for worse, we'll see. because time will tell everything.
i'll wait for time to slowly eat away your shell and we'll all see the ugliness spilling inside.
i know im mean, but sue me. go eat your bloody shit and quit poking your nose into my stuff.
p!atd reminds me of piak! for no apparent reason. haha.
piak! piak! piak! piak! piak!
Yim feeling guilty. very guilty. because i thought i could do this without you.
but i realised in some ways, you mould me to who i am. because im starting to rely on you, and taking you for granted(sometimes :/), that it seems so weird to be doing all these on my own. still, im determined to do this on my own, i can make it on my own.
parents are so damn biased. they are so bloody biased! :C
like wth, my sister gets rewards for every subjct she passes. and i get nothing for passing everyting and getting two distinctions, not to mention a marked improvement.
im starting to think my parents treat me invisible kid sometimes.
i guess there's too much to say. we'll crucify the insincere right now.
i'll make things turn out right. believe me, we'll feel alright someday.
im having a headache again. my headache is coming back stronger this time.
and i suspect im having migraine but maybe it's not.
my head is throbbing like shit and it only feels better when i press on a cetain spot on my head.
but it comes back when i let go.
i need stronger panadols. someone invent panadol extra extra?
im still worried about YI camp's money. because i think my parents wont be paying for me, because they're pissed with me right now.
and our relationship is in jeopardy and it's turning out to be a disaster(exaggeration, actually).
but i think my parents are pissed with me for everything(goodness-knows-what).
money money, please drop down from the sky.
im fighting a losing battle here. because there's not much i can do.
deep inside, i know i can never win. but why am i still persistent on holding on so tightly?
i guess im very stubborn. i'ld rather fight than just to give it all up or throw it away.
i know i have to make sacrifices. but im just so used to holding on.
i realised dylan doesnt approve of piercings. when i told dylan about snakebites/venombites, he began lecturing me about piercings and how dangerous they are.
then he said, "you better not get a naval piercing or whatsoever. didnt you effing see the news?!some dumb vain ass went to get her naval pierced and she nearly died when she got into an accident?! the stud just drove through her like a bullet! you'ld better not get a piercing anywhere, except your ears."
i finally convinced him that i would not get my naval pierced because i've a fat tummy and if i get the piercing, i'll only be wasting my money because no one other than myself will see the piercing.
what's contradicting about the whole lecture, was that he was planning to pierce his wrist and he has two piercings on his right ear o_o
im being a stubborn, wallowing self-pity bitch. im emoing right now.
everyone tells me i should be enjoying life and stuff, just because im smiling. they don't know my head is a mess.
you see the smile that's on my mouth. it's hiding the words that don't come out.
but like whatever, maybe i should just kill myself and drown in my dirty blood.
it won't be too long. i'll see you in my dreams.
where you're safe with me, and i'll have you all i want
Y
{.10:25:00 PM