As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
im utterly disappointed with myself/bored/guilty. oh whatever.
and i think im still stuck in the middle.and sheesh. my stupid headache is back. panadol doesnt even work sometimes.
it must be dawn :C because she had been hitting my head since service. lol.
church was depressing for me today. and i have no wish to elaborate.
i guess _ is right.
i still cant let go.but anyway, i like the movie that we watched. and i like the narrow/broad way theory. haha.
like whatever, im pissed at church today. and im still feeling pissed about it now.
im running away this time without you. all the things you've put me through.
i'm holding on but letting go of you.
im feeling so tired now. for all the wrong reasons.
body, please dont fail me now. because i need you more than ever.
and stupid headache, stop bothering and i command you to bother someone else.
im very bored. and i have nothing more to say on here. so im gonna do a quiz.
The "you had" section.1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, wherewould you want it?
my neck. my neck. my neck. because that would be like so coollll.
2. If you HAD to dye your hair which color would you choose?
red/purple. oh but i like highlights better :C
3. If you HAD to get a piercing(that isnt your ears), what would you get pierced?
my lip!:D snakebitesY snakebitesY snakebitesY
4. If you HAD to change your name, what new name would you choose?
idk. emily? haha.The "Would You?" section1. If you could go bungee jumping,would you?
it's worth a try, i guess
2. Would you move somewhere else, if you could?
somewhere in states. most probably ohio/newyork/london/and anywhere that fftl/hth/sensesfail will visit.
3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
maybe. i dont like paris :/4. if you found 10 million dollars, and it was YOURS to spend, what would youdo with it?
bsc hoodie. ipod. digital camera. guitar. and practically everything that's on my wishlist.
then if i have money left, i'll immigrate to ohio/newyork/london/and anywhere that fftl/hth/sensesfail will visit.The "Let's Say" Questions
1. Let's say you see a big ship sink, only 3 people have a chance to survive. The 3 people are Your Best Friend, Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and a long lost friend (that you don't know too well). who would you save if you HAD to choose ONLY 1 person?
THAT'S SO DEPRESSING. LET'S ALL DIE TOGETHER.2. Let's say you became President, what is the first thing you would do?
find out a perfect way to stop my headache?
3. Lets say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000, would you?
hell no. i'ld rather work my ass off.4. Let's say you could star in any movie(made or in the works), what movie?
idk. i dont watch much movies.The "Favorites" section1. Favorite color?
for the time being, gray
Y2. Current song?
haha. the usuals, i guess.3. Shirt you own?
class tee/YI camp tee.
4. Electronic device?
it used to be my phone. but now i guess it's dylan's ipod :/5. Movie?
i really dont watch movie. but i wanna watch superbad badly(no pun intended).
6. Book?
idk. i read pretty randomly.7. Pair of shoes?
haha. i guess it's my ripples slippers. because i dont wear any other shoes. and im used to them.
8. Sandal color?
i kinda hate sandals o_o9. Hair color?
hazel with an highlights of gold:D10. Eye color?
blue/gray eyes ftw!Y The "other stuff" section
1. What makes your bedroom unique?
it has two beds? and it's super cramped. but i like it.
but i dont think there's anything unqiue about it. lol.2. Who do you like?
people who can keep me entertained for a long time. people i can talk to easily. people who i can trust without doubting.
and matt goodY, kyleY, model ryanY and brendon urieY
haha. i know that's alot. but they're too cute to resist. and they have an amazing voice(except model ryan).3. Do you go to parties?
when im invited.
4. What's your favorite season of the year?
winter.5. Do you like cheese?
i can do without it.6. What's bothering you now?
why would you like to know? i just answered on the previous quiz.
and i just realised there're alot of questions that are repeated from the previous quiz. haha. how predictable o_o"it's your heart that matters the most."in other words, it's my heart that matters the most.
i think im such a self-centred bitch. i wish i could quit being such a indecisive person.
i know it's either this or that. i can never stay lukewarm.
but i still cant let go. idk why, but im still holding on so tightly, because im afraid of letting go.
i guess, life is beautiful, when you learn how to love pain
Y
{.12:00:00 AM