As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
i pray for quiescence and an earth quake, to end me, to end it all.
im becoming very active on this blog-.-
and tmr's dreadful. because there's stupid chinese test and ss test. and then there's cca, which means i cant go studying with qinching. zzz.
like shit, idk what to study for ss and im addicted to making ringtones x.x
i hate wjp like shit. stupid cheena teacher, why cant you go back to china and live your cheena life there? stop trying to force chinese down people's throats, you shitass china woman. not everyone adores chinese like you do. you really have no life, because all you do is immerse yourself in chinese. then you'll die old and lonely in a pile of chinese papers. you're nothing but a piece of cheena shit. whatever, it's not like i can get an a1 for chinese in one year, so why do i've to waste so much time on cheena news articles or even chinese? you stupid old cheena fag, go choke on your ever-so-intriguing chinese.
i hate chinese
alot.ss is no much better. to hell with stupid principles thingum.
i know life's more than facing a couple of tests.
it's more than learning how to simplify polynomials and convert shitass to dumbass.
it's more than facing stupid cheena teachers and analyzing characters in a stupid play.
it's more than learning which dumb treaty is more unfair and facing routine attire checks.
it's more than heating acids and waiting for them to become crystals.
i believe that life's
so much more than studying. but sadly, im just stuck in this routine.
and im sick of these scenes. i need a break from routine.
i wanna be that breath of fresh air when everything seems so insincere.
i love making ringtones ringtones ringtones:DDD
i love hearing bren's/matt's voice singing when a call or message comes in. it makes me feel a little happy, i guess. but it doesnt make much sense.
i love ringtones. i heart ringtones. there are making me feel a little comforted at least.
give me a chance to breathe and break free. let me just play invisible and nonexistent for one day. just for one day. let me turn the hands on the clock. let me have time. so i can stop everything for just one day.
you built me up and tore me down again. you got spinning in circles again.
was our friendship just set on the lines of obligation or was it your true feelings?
you got me loitering outside your heart again. because im back to square one again.
hello stranger, i dont know you anymore. and it's not the first time.
i dont wanna sleep. i wanna write. i wanna do something. but idk what.
i need to channel my energy and anger to somewhere else. dammit.
i think im gonna study for my ss test.
but then again. i've no drive to. neither do i feel the need to.
life's boring when you've nothing to do but study.
all was golden when the day met the night
{.9:03:00 PM