As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
life sucks. when there's school.
and i thank God that i have two days of rest before i get back to that deathly lifesucker on monday. with stupid attire checks and shitass monotone teachers.
then there's this stupid cheena homework i gotta do. yeah, there's maths but i'd rather do 1465465467897531 maths questions than have that dumbass wjp as my chinese teacher.
wjp talks like a bullet train and i cant understand half the things she said. and she expects us to get a1s. oh man, chinese sucks the life out of me):
shit this. oh i really hate chinese.
i got a feeling that 2008 is gonna be a pretty exciting year.
with p!atd's and fftl's new album coming up, im gonna be pretty satisfied for the rest of the year. im excited for their new albums even though it's few months away.
but i got a feeling p!atd is writing shit for their new album, what with their "we're so starving". but their "nine in the afternoon" is pretty amazing. i hope real hard that their new album wouldnt be a piece of shit. *fingers crossed*
and fftl is gonna way better without sonny. because "two as one" has proved the other gayasses out there that fftl is still fftl without sonny. contary to popular belief, fftl was fftl-er without sonny. because fftl started without sonny. fftl pwnz ass forever + ever. with or without sonny.
oh im posting this crap on my blog, when i know no one reads about it. haha.
church was pretty okay today. cant remember most of it anyway. my memory is failing me. so many revelations. so many questions. so many emotions.
what im dealing with here. im letting go. i am going to, i guess.
i think im in no position to tell you i do care. because im just a nobody. and i dont wanna be somebody. but then again, i've no idea what i wanna do.
maybe i'd rather be the one who hides in the dark and all. because im tired of putting effort into something and then getting told that it's not good enough in the end.
maybe i just wanna fastforward to the future and see if it's worth it in the end.
on top of everything, im think im not qualified, because i cant even handle my own life. im such a wreck. and im incapable of loving. i bet im just sympathizing you. and i hate that.
my backbone and head is hurting like shit. *craves for panadols*
damn those voices. just stfu and get lost.
fuckitstopscrewingupmylife.gtfo.
because if i cant be who i wanna be, i wanna be invisible. there's a war raging in my head, and i dont know why.
oh im tired and i wanna go to sleep after blogging. but then again i wanna practise new chords. but im lazy to. but i want to. dammit, im going to sleep. because that's the only voices can stop and i cant stop feeling the pain in my head and backbone(hopefully.)
imhurtingsomuchthatimdyinginside.butithinkimgonnamanagethepain. let's mosh to any music. slow or fast. with our hearts heavy and light.
come, we scream, dance and sing. and forget everything that once hurt us so.
because it's time to let go of all we know and break our hearts in stride.
listen here, if i cant be who i wanna be, i wanna be invisible. *says it in head repeatedly*
{.11:37:00 PM