As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
tired. confused. and im really not looking forward to 3 more days of school.
i need sleep. i need time to stop here right now. i need a listening ear.
or i just need a big break from school. because school is seriously screwing my mind up.
maths, physics, chemistry. sucks life out of me.
and the only thing that seems fun is lit, but the novelty is starting to sour up. chinese isnt any better, just making pointless circles round and round and i dont seem to get anywhere further.
and i got a feeling here that i can never cope with ss and e.hist.
thank God english isnt
all bad.
my nervousness is getting on my nerves(no pun intended).
blogging isnt much help. maybe writing will. but im too tired to write right now. not that i can write anyway. maybe panadols will work. maybe muscle relaxers will work. will or wont.
i realised im immune to music nowadays. music seems to be not a help this time. this is such a bad bad sign. i really need the soothing effect of matt's voice. but it doesnt seems to work.
debates. discussions. will they lead to conflicts? the telltale signs and all make me feel so insecure. and i got a feeling that the ending's lurking near. so why am i falling right into it, knowing it would whack me hard?
i've a bad premonition for the future that's coming down the road.
the future of us. the future of all of us. was there even an "us" to start with?
i must seriously consider speaking out. opinions dont do me much good. in fact, they do me in.
some things i'll never know and i had to let them go. im sitting all alone, feeling empty and deprived. i can feel the pressure. its getting closer now.
school's tmr. im getting nervous. for the nothing. and still confused. over nothing.
no idea why im blogging short posts. it irritates me. but it makes me feel a little better i guess.
well, thank God, rydenrydenryden fanfic makes me feel a little better.
the best part of believe is lie.
{.10:39:00 PM