As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
would it be okay if we talk for a little while, in exchange i give you this smile?
i love tonight. it's a cold night. it's a melancholic night.
i wanna take a walk down the canal and feel the cold air tingling against my skin.
but my night is gonna be weighed down by an ugly history test im having tmr.
zzz. turns out that i've brought my history text home x.x
life's is completely lifeless when you need study on beautiful and nostalgic nights like this.
im left with no drive or motivation to study. but im obliged to.
i thought a new year would bring about new changes.
i hoped for change but still i feel the same.
im telling myself that maybe, someday, i'll break free. but, someday, will it ever come?
starting to develop a habit of selftalking. it's fun actually.
it's funny how my brain produces two voices to debate over something and sometimes i burst out laughing because the conversation goes way too ridiculous.
i swear im not going crazy but i kind of like talking to myself.
i guess that's why im so easily distracted, because i talk to myself when im bored.
i should consider taking up a job of being a debater next time.
but i wanna take up a job of typist for the mo.
isnt it weird how sometimes we miss out on something great because we dont have the guts to do it? and sad enough, i dont have guts to reach out for what i want.
i guess the only reason that keeps me mugging is the money that my parents are using to bribe me. getting As = moneymoneymoney.
money should seriously grow on trees. so i wont've to mug so hard or scour so hard for typist jobs.
what if breaking free isnt exactly what im looking for? what if breaking free is only running away which is the last thing i wanna do? what if there's an alternative way?
my decisions and plans are wavering. because of your "let's work together towards it."
and your words have an major impact on me, however unwilling i am.
listening to random songs nowadays.
ryan oliveria's voice is pretty good, i guess.
death in december
Yno idea how im gonna take maths test on tuesday.
no idea how to solve partial fractions.
no idea how im gonna cram gazillion facts of acids into my brain
no idea how im gonna write a chinese essay and cram history into my mind in one night.
beautiful night. it's crashing down, weighed down by studies.
could i have the pocket watch, so i can play with time and stop everything at this peaceful moment?
we all turn back to dust, back to the beginning.
{.7:38:00 PM