As the columns come crashing down.
I am glad you graced me with your presence.
I moved to:
Here
You're in time to see me wrestle with my conscence.
Paint me something pretty.
Take it in, it's not too much to see.
We knew this moment was ours, don't give it up or chase it away.
The seams on our tale start to fray.
Draw the blinds and lock the door. I'm treading water, far from shore.
The water serves to break my fall. Open up my lungs and hear my call.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
Put your faith in me and step off the edge, I promise I'll break your fall.
You will fly if you take the plunge.
You said it couldn't be done, I said it's never been done.
This could be so much more than anything ever before.
If you put your faith in me I promise one thing, I'll never let go, never let you go.
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me?
Just believe in me. Just believe in us.
Happy thoughts like Peter Pan. The imagination of a boy that shows we all can fly.
Fly away with me.
You said it can't be done, I said it's never been done.
Just close your eyes and take my hand.
Follow me to Neverland.
This is our happy ending.
This is our answered prayer.
Veek-Tor-Re-Yer.
I will eat your lies and love its poison.
I've the superpowers to get distracted easily.
Sometimes, just because I'm listening and talkng to you, it doesn't mean we are friends.
Music circulates my blood, its rhythm runs in my veins.
I don't believe in second chances. There is a reason why it didn't work at the first time.
I swear. I have a high tendency to irritate and get irritated.
I am easily knocked over. I talk without much thinking. I do things without a particular reason. I take notice of things too much sometimes.
I don't give you the truth all the time. I dont't tell you the facts right in your face. I'll feed you lies sometimes.
And I don't deal with things the perfect way.
Most of the times, I'll argue with you for no reason whatsoever. But I usually have a pretty damn good excuse.
By the end of the day, some will love me, some will hate me. I don't mind which.
As long as you're not in that mid-ground where you love me one minute and want to rip my head off the next.
Because if things are that way, I'll make you hate me through and through.
I would like to meet people who can entertain me without having to try. Because I get bored easily.
I would love to have lots of money. I don't mind if I drown in it.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Now, I must close my eyes to see your face.
You'll make it up, you'll tell a lie. Pretend you're real, go on and try.Praise yourself. Its all ok, it gets easier, it gets easier.So take your pills, blur your life. Forget you were ever there, to enjoy the ride.And bite your lip, swallow your pride. So close your eyes, and lose this fight. -LoveHateHeroEveryday, a repeat of the previous day.
The familiar war scene with worthless bodies strewn across the floor.
And the rusty taste of blood from the night before...
We suffocate behind the doors we closed, they closed us in.
As black engulfs the dying light, we are thrown into the silence again;
like a prisoner in repentance.
We cower behind ours, praying fervently for a flicker of light;
as trepidation hunts for us at the other side.
You lay silently behind yours, nurturing bitterness and malevolence,
like an impartial judge on the platform, condemning us for our lives.
Set loose from birth by your selfish, resentful whim,
phantoms shall forever prey on us and our fears.
The light dulls and goes out each day, always disappears;
Closing it eyes losing the fight, giving up on the world.
Black engulfs it, us and everything whole.
A inevitable cycle, throwing us back into despair and silence,
as we fall on our knees repenting for the reason of our existence,
Begging for the forgiveness and deliverance we never will get...
Top 10 Songs For The Moment:
1. The Leaving Song -AFI
2. The Leaving Song Pt. 2 -AFI
3. On The Arrow -AFI
4. Daggers Speak Louder Than Words -Alesana
5. Goodybye, Goodnight For Good -Alesana
6. Ohio Is For Lovers -Hawthorne Heights
7. Deliverance! -From First To Last
8. Note To Self -From First To Last
9. Drown The City (Demo Version) -A Skylit Drive
10. Theatre Of Robots -LoveHateHero
I never asked to be different. I never wanted to be the that always bleed.
But things dont always go my way, do they?
I see the expectations and intentions made so clear in their darkened eyes.
I am the ax, I must serve my purpose, because no one else can.
I am just a tool. I must not fear the end.
Because when the time comes, I must cut through the bonds and kill all who had opposed them.
Revenge is deadly. But this time, it wont be sweet.
{.7:53:00 PM